- The End Game for Collaboration #FutureofWork 2 October 2015 | 11:49 am
- Speaker in the Spotlight with DeeDee Doke #FutureofWork 28 September 2015 | 1:37 pm
- Speaker in the Spotlight with Rocco Labellarte #FutureofWork 16 September 2015 | 9:41 am
- Technology Adoption – Tips and Ideas to Make it Happen #FutureEdTech 28 May 2015 | 8:53 am
- Technology – The Key to Transformational Change in HE? #FutureEdTech 27 May 2015 | 1:24 pm
Urban IoT enabling Smart Citizens in the Connected, Sustainable City
- Overview – what’s it all about?
- Why Smart to Future Cities is a must attend
- Ovum’s 1-2-1 Analyst Clinics
- Executive speed networking
Now in its 5th year, Urban IoT / Smart to Future Cities 2016 has a proven track record of delivering decision makers in their hundreds, and we are proud to boast an audience that is 70% end-user driven.
What’s the secret of our success? Our customers tell us it lies in topical content, engagement of all the relevant market players PLUS a relationship-building focussed event format to make those valuable conversations and connections happen.
50+ global thought-leaders and innovators, 19 case studies, 400+ of your peers in attendance will provide you with the expertise at the heart of urban IoT through carefully curated sessions, interactive formats and plenty of networking.
Take a whirlwind tour of global smart city projects and innovation – from Tianjin City to Singapore, Bilbao, Turin, Copenhagen, Yanbu, Glasgow and many more – join us at Urban IoT / Smart to Future Cities 2015.
As the IoT develops at a steady pace, fulfilling the promise of a better networked economy and society, more and new opportunities arise for the connected city ecosystem.
The possibilities are endless, yet there are challenges to implementation. Join Urban IoT / Smart to Future Cities 2015 to access the business intelligence you need to succeed.
“It was an excellent event and we were very pleased to discuss with a great number of new companies how our product, Interoute Virtual Data Centre, can help underpin the largest of IoT projects. We’re looking forward to Smart to Future 2016!” - William Morrish, Director, Cloud Sales & Marketing – Interoute
“As sponsors of the VIP Dinner we had the opportunity to engage in lengthy discussions with our selected guests, which we found informative and invaluable”. - Siemens
“Great opportunity to meet and hear about solution ideas across a broad set of smart city projects” Intel
- 50+ global speakers addressing how to harness the opportunities of the connected city ecosystem
- 70 % end user attendance representing cities proactively seeking advice and solutions
- 400+ expert, executive level attendees
- a relationship-building focussed format to help you make valuable connections
- 19 real-life global case studies you won’t access anywhere else PLUS Ovum’s own exclusive research
How much value is there in having your specific questions and concerns addressed by a leading industry analyst in a one-to-one session?
How much time and money will having specific advice save you in the short, medium and long term?
And what about the added value this can bring to you and your business?
This is where an Ovum event can make a real difference to you and your organisation. As your trusted business intelligence partner, Ovum’s global Analyst team are experts in their field and are available to meet with you on site.
Here, in 30 minute meetings, you will be able to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing your business and get personalised advice on how to thrive in the connected city ecosystem. We encourage you to take advantage of this experience by securing a one-to-one meeting in advance to be sure of availability.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING IS KEY TO Urban IoT / Smart to Future Cities 2015: 10+ hours of networking via ice breaker sessions, round table discussions, VIP meetings and executive speed networking to ensure you leave with valuable relationships to help you deliver your projects, build your business, and grow your network.
Executive Speed Networking is the most popular feature at Urban IoT / Smart to Future Cities 2015!
20 Senior Decision Makers + 20 face to face meetings over 2 days = 40 GUARANTEED MEETINGS for your team with decision makers
VIP concierge service will deliver 600 qualified sponsor-buyer introductions in 2015
Good to meet thought leader @joedignanOvum #ovumsmartciti #connectedliverpool #itsliverpool @ConnectedLPLConnectedLIV
Amazing second day at Ovum Smart Cities Conference, good to be part of it as a guest speaker #connectedliverpool #ovumsmartcitijordyvankuijk